If you entered the competition last year, your details may already be stored, so please log in by clicking the button below.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL PHOTOS ARE LANDSCAPE!
Following on from the success of the Library's previous Kinver Calendars, another is planned and we are inviting contributions of photographs from local residents so the finished product will be a collective effort showcasing both our talented community and our glorious surroundings. Everyone gets a chance to enter and to vote for their favourites.
- The competition is open to amateur photographers of all ages and entry is free
- Entries must be uploaded to the competition page on kinvercommunitylibrary.co.uk
- Competition launch date 01/05/2021 (Staffordshire Day)
- Closing date 12/09/2021
- No more than three entries per person
- All entries must clearly represent scenes in Kinver or the Parish of Kinver
- Pictures must be landscape format and without people
- Pictures should be 5MB or less in size, and no more than 1920px by 1080px. You can resize your images here: http://www.picresize.com/
- There will be a public vote online during September and October
- No photographer will have more than one photo in the finished calendar
- Photographers must be willing to have their name displayed with their photo
- Copyright remains with individual photographers, although Kinver Community Library reserves the right to use the photos in publicity
The finished calendar will be in "Wiro Booklet" format, featuring A4 photos and A4 date grid for each month with space to insert appointments or notes; it will be available for sale from the library from mid-November.